Monday, July 27, 2020

UNIVERSAL CRAFT INK PAD ORGANISER

I found this on Craftonline.com.au for $17.99. I have been looking for an affordable ink storage units for quite some time, I was ready to attempt to make a wooden wall unit when I found this.

I took photos of the steps needed to put it together as it comes flat packed. I must admit, I thought I could put this together myself but there are times where I needed a second set of hands. 

  


There are instructions included along with a small screwdriver - I won't be boring you with copying the instructions, but what I will do is reference my photos to the number on the instructions.


1 & 2:


3:


4:


5&6:




7: The next step is putting in the screws - you will have 2 left over as spares. Hint: Make sure the screw hole is lined up flush against the piece you are about to screw into.



8. The last step is to slide the shelves into the unit - it can be difficult to click in each side - 2 ends of different shelves broke on me but it didn't stop the unit coming together.


I really hope these photos help you put this unit together - an affordable and sturdy way to store your inks. Not bad looking either!













1 comment:

  1. hi roxy,i have the ink pad stand,but unfortunately it did not come with instructions.hence i am pulling my hair out trying to put them together,i was wondering if you could post the instructions on this sight please.cheers leanne

    ReplyDelete

CONTOUR MAKE UP BRUSHES

My very favourite brushes for inking and stencilling are the contour make up brush.  There are two types I use:      These ones are the norm...