Sunday, November 29, 2020

CONTOUR MAKE UP BRUSHES

My very favourite brushes for inking and stencilling are the contour make up brush. 

There are two types I use:


    


These ones are the normal contour brushes - when choosing them, you need to look for a very dense head, this will make all the difference in your blending. If the fibres are too loose, you will not get a great result. The more fibres pact into the head and the firmer the head, the better.




These ones are the new style, sometimes called 'Lifestyle' brushes. 
They are awesome! Makes the job easy, quick with brilliant results!


I use a lot of different types of brushes depending on what my project needs are - the above brushes gives a smooth effect where other brushes I use can give stroke lines or texture to my piece.

I did not purchase any of these brushes from craft stores - all have been bought either online (aliexpress) or in retail shops such as Kmart, TKMax, Target etc - shop around, you will be amazed at the saving you can get.

Some examples of using these brushes:








No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTOUR MAKE UP BRUSHES

My very favourite brushes for inking and stencilling are the contour make up brush.  There are two types I use:      These ones are the norm...