Sunday, July 26, 2020

STORAGE SOLUTIONS

In my Blog, I will chat a lot about storage solutions, some that have worked for me and some that I changed because I found out that it wasn't productive or too difficult to keep putting the product away.

There is so many different storage solutions out on the market but I think sometimes we forget we can use the simplest and affordable way ... especially if you are just starting out.

So I will put up some photos and hint on what I use for the different products I use and how I store them. Some of these will include papers, pages, pens, glitters, dies, embossing folders .... all sorts of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTOUR MAKE UP BRUSHES

My very favourite brushes for inking and stencilling are the contour make up brush.  There are two types I use:      These ones are the norm...