Sunday, July 26, 2020

REPAIRS, RESTORATIONS & IMAGINATION

You can purchase second-hand furniture pieces and sometimes, if you are lucky, you don't have to do anything to use it.

Other times, you may have to give it a good clean and other times you may just want to make it into something unique.

Sometimes, you already have a piece that is quite boring such as a filing cabinet - not boring in an office, but quite boring in a craft room!

I have four projects I am wanting to do:

    1. Cleaning and repairing 2 Ikea Kallax Cubes (8 x 8)
    2. Restoring a Doll House
    3. Painting a Filing Cabinet to match my craft room
    4. Painting veneer bedside cabinets & Tall Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTOUR MAKE UP BRUSHES

My very favourite brushes for inking and stencilling are the contour make up brush.  There are two types I use:      These ones are the norm...