Wednesday, October 7, 2020

CLASS WORKBOOK - STENCILLING, PART 1

 Stencilling is a fun and inexpensive way to create, they can range from $10.00 upwards but the best thing about them is there is a multitude of techniques that can be used with a stencil and you can use this stencil, over and over again.

Just a little insight into the versatility of a stencil:

  1. Inking
  2. Chalking
  3. Sand
  4. Velour
  5. Texture pastes
  6. Wet Embossing
  7. Dry Embossing
  8. Sprays
  9. Pens
  10. Die Cuts


This video gives you an insight to my Class Workbooks - these are usually used in my classes and retreats, but can be purchased and used by you, at your pace.

There is pages within the book to adhere your samples and you can use this book as a resource ..... forgot a technique? Just look it up in your book.

If you dont have the same products (eg. the different types of inks I use), just use what you have.

Each Class Workbook is $20.00 plus postage and includes any help I can give you.

Please email me if you would like further information or if you would like to purchase one of my books or alternatively, you can go on my website to place your order.

I hope you enjoy the peek into stencilling.




No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTOUR MAKE UP BRUSHES

My very favourite brushes for inking and stencilling are the contour make up brush.  There are two types I use:      These ones are the norm...