Monday, August 10, 2020

DIE STORAGE

 There are so many ways you can store your dies that I cant cover everything here ... although I will try and update this post if new ideas come along.

First though, I am going to show you how I store my dies.

I use photo boxes that sit in a larger box:

They are all labelled and I have about 7 of these. I bought these when they were on special and they have worked extremely well. Some are more full than others but even with the Hexagons (above photo) only being the one set, it is easy to grab and more importantly, easy for me to put away.

Any larger dies that dont fit in these containers are stored in a larger box that sits next to these.

My Nesting Dies that I use regularly are on display, hung on a peg board. This makes it very easy for me to get to.

The following photos are different ideas that might suit you:


The above would be my second choice - they are kept flat and easy to access. They have tabs so that you can label each one, saving time when looking for a particular die. The black sheets are magnetic.





All of the above photos are using magnetic sheets which you can buy in black or white. These photos are not mine but wanted you to see alternative die storage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTOUR MAKE UP BRUSHES

My very favourite brushes for inking and stencilling are the contour make up brush.  There are two types I use:      These ones are the norm...