Monday, August 10, 2020

CUBE NO.2

 This is what happens when you dont look at something close enough - we knew there was a little water damage to the second cube, but once we pulled it apart, there was a LOT of water damage.

There was too much so luckily, I was able to buy another one (actually, I bought another 2!) and they were much better, only needing cleaning.

The following photos are of the damage:






I will say that Hubby has some plans for the shelves and dividers that are not damaged, so at least we will get some use out of them. 

I will have three of these 4x4 cubes in my Studio, which will be fantastic! Just have to wait a while before we can gut it and re-line with gyprock. It will certainly look better when this is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTOUR MAKE UP BRUSHES

My very favourite brushes for inking and stencilling are the contour make up brush.  There are two types I use:      These ones are the norm...