Sunday, July 26, 2020

KALLAX CUBES

I have been after the Ikea Kallax 8 x 8 Cube shelving for a very long time ... each time I see one secondhand, I miss out on it by one person (ugh!)

Luckily, I was able to buy 2 of these secondhand from a Pre-School and I am over the moon! This has saved me $300.00.

Yes, they need cleaning and some fixing and especially the second one, needs more than the first, but a bit of elbow grease costs nothing and the end result is very exciting.

Shortly (hopefully) I will be renovating my Craft Studio and these cubes will help so much with storage as I will be buying some of the insert drawers and doors.

Hubby and I have finished the first one and I will post some photos shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTOUR MAKE UP BRUSHES

My very favourite brushes for inking and stencilling are the contour make up brush.  There are two types I use:      These ones are the norm...