Monday, August 24, 2020

EXPLODING CHOCOLATE BOX

 Part of my Hubby's 60th Birthday present, I made an exploding chocolate box - this is the first time I had made one, although I have made smaller card greeting ones but this one was on a bigger scale.

I will admit though, I cheated .... I bought the boxes instead of making them. To hold the chocolate, I needed really strong boxes.

I did learn something though - no use decorating the sides or bottom of the boxes as you cant see it once the chocolate goes in! So next time, I will just use the cardstock without the decoration.

I used Washi Tape all around the edges where I cut the boxes open.






It does look like the boxes are not centred, but it is just the angle of the photo.

The small little box in the centre holds Skittle lollies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTOUR MAKE UP BRUSHES

My very favourite brushes for inking and stencilling are the contour make up brush.  There are two types I use:      These ones are the norm...